I'm a Middleton Lakes HOA resident in Middleton, Idaho.I have complained to "Boardwalk Idaho" property management (http://www.boardwalkidaho.com) numerous times but they just won't help.
Our home is fairly new - about 2 years old and I live across the street from a grumpy old man and his wife that still have their Christmas lights up in June. It looks so sloppy and so bad for the neighborhood. They're always outside working in their yard, but they simply will not take down those Christmas lights. So, I've resorted to a little public humiliation and a negative review about Boardwalk Idaho.
But I was surprised to see that they already had multiple negative reviews here on pissed-consumer. Well, no - really, I'm not that surprised after all.
Many people are breaking the rules here in Middleton Lakes and Boardwalk just lets them do it.If you're going to ruin my property value with your laziness - I will spread the word to homeowners that care - and we will make mass negative reports online about your horrible business and property management practices.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- How they completely ignored my complaint
- How they do not hold hoa members to standards
What I disliked
- Non enforcement of hoa rules
- That they let hoa members keep christmas lights up in june
- How they let our neighborhood look like a trailer park
- Lack of enforcing hoa policies
- Reason of review:
- Poor Property Management Rule Enforcement
- Preferred solution:
- Do your job and enforce HOA rules so our property values do not continue to drop.
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "Look at all this they are a horrible company..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "I recently bought a Pro Dunk Hoop, and the powder coat is already faulty. I even upgraded to their rust armor. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Even..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."