I'm a Middleton Lakes HOA resident in Middleton, Idaho.I have complained to "Boardwalk Idaho" property management (http://www.boardwalkidaho.com) numerous times but they just won't help.

Our home is fairly new - about 2 years old and I live across the street from a grumpy old man and his wife that still have their Christmas lights up in June. It looks so sloppy and so bad for the neighborhood. They're always outside working in their yard, but they simply will not take down those Christmas lights. So, I've resorted to a little public humiliation and a negative review about Boardwalk Idaho.

But I was surprised to see that they already had multiple negative reviews here on pissed-consumer. Well, no - really, I'm not that surprised after all.

Many people are breaking the rules here in Middleton Lakes and Boardwalk just lets them do it.If you're going to ruin my property value with your laziness - I will spread the word to homeowners that care - and we will make mass negative reports online about your horrible business and property management practices.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor property management rule enforcement" and wants this business to "do your job and enforce hoa rules so our property values do not continue to drop" as the author lost $10000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Boardwalk Association Management and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about boardwalk association management customer care from Boardwalk Association Management was non enforcement of hoa rules, that they let hoa members keep christmas lights up in june and how they let our neighborhood look like a trailer park , but reviewer liked how they completely ignored my complaint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Boardwalk Association Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Boardwalk Association Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Boardwalk Association Management?

Comments

Germantown, Tennessee, United States #1175898

Get over it. Maybe since they are "old" you should ask them if they need help to take them down if it bothers you that much. From I'm lazy also