Boardwalk Association Management - Boardwalk Idaho Property Management - Christmas lights in June.
I'm a Middleton Lakes HOA resident in Middleton, Idaho.I have complained to "Boardwalk Idaho" property management (http://www.boardwalkidaho.com) numerous times but they just won't help.
Our home is fairly new - about 2 years old and I live across the street from a grumpy old man and his wife that still have their Christmas lights up in June. It looks so sloppy and so bad for the neighborhood. They're always outside working in their yard, but they simply will not take down those Christmas lights. So, I've resorted to a little public humiliation and a negative review about Boardwalk Idaho.
But I was surprised to see that they already had multiple negative reviews here on pissed-consumer. Well, no - really, I'm not that surprised after all.
Many people are breaking the rules here in Middleton Lakes and Boardwalk just lets them do it.If you're going to ruin my property value with your laziness - I will spread the word to homeowners that care - and we will make mass negative reports online about your horrible business and property management practices.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- How they completely ignored my complaint
- How they do not hold hoa members to standards
What I disliked
- Non enforcement of hoa rules
- That they let hoa members keep christmas lights up in june
- How they let our neighborhood look like a trailer park
- Lack of enforcing hoa policies
- Reason of review:
- Poor Property Management Rule Enforcement
- Preferred solution:
- Do your job and enforce HOA rules so our property values do not continue to drop.
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."
- "DO NOT BUY THROUGH ONETRAVEL IF YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT NEED TO CANCEL YOUR TICKET. YOU'LL ENDUP PAYING DOUBLE IN THEIR HIDDEN FEES (BESIDES THE $200 PENALTY FEES). OneTravel are so..."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."