Boardwalk Association Management - Boardwalk Idaho - Poor Property Management
I've seen the half-baked rebuttle attempts from a "Henry Frappe" - so I thought I would join in and state that he - himself - said that he doesn't even live in the Middleton Lakes subdivision.
On the other hand, I am a new homeowner in this subdivision and I couldn't agree with the other complaint more. The first complaint is spot-on and many RENTERS in our neighborhood have the worst homes of them all. Yes - imagine - RENTERS bringing down the property value of the actual home owners.
But even worse than the renters is BOARDWALK IDAHO property management which is almost non-existent. With $400 x some 150 homes - you'd think they could keep this neighborhood looking better and enforce the rules we ALL agreed to. But no, they are just collecting a paycheck - and now - a bad name for themselves.
See the image of the weeds on my street - almost as high as the street sign. They are like that all over the neighborhood and even in some people's front and back yards. Yes, you can see WEEDS sticking over the fence of some residents yards and Willow Creek Road has at least 9 (NINE) portable basketball hoops on the sidewalks or in the streets. ....Mind you - it is now WINTER with SNOW on the ground and NO ONE is playing basketball. Even the local SEX OFFENDERS on E. Roselake Drive - Yes (check the Middleton Sex Offender registry) have a basketball hoop on the sidewalk.
Lazy - lazy - unprofessional property management - can't enforce the rules - won't enforce the rules - and hire whack jobs like "Henry Frappe" to fight their battles....rather than to fix the problems at hand.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Non enforcement of hoa rules
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Property Management
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "December 3, 2015. I had two awful experiences at car dealerships that were Costco Authorized. Earnhardt Toyota in Avondale Az and Arrowhead Toyota in Peoria AZ. Let me just start..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."