Boardwalk Association Management - Boardwalk Idaho - Poor Property Management

I've seen the half-baked rebuttle attempts from a "Henry Frappe" - so I thought I would join in and state that he - himself - said that he doesn't even live in the Middleton Lakes subdivision.

On the other hand, I am a new homeowner in this subdivision and I couldn't agree with the other complaint more. The first complaint is spot-on and many RENTERS in our neighborhood have the worst homes of them all. Yes - imagine - RENTERS bringing down the property value of the actual home owners.

But even worse than the renters is BOARDWALK IDAHO property management which is almost non-existent. With $400 x some 150 homes - you'd think they could keep this neighborhood looking better and enforce the rules we ALL agreed to. But no, they are just collecting a paycheck - and now - a bad name for themselves.

See the image of the weeds on my street - almost as high as the street sign. They are like that all over the neighborhood and even in some people's front and back yards. Yes, you can see WEEDS sticking over the fence of some residents yards and Willow Creek Road has at least 9 (NINE) portable basketball hoops on the sidewalks or in the streets. ....Mind you - it is now WINTER with SNOW on the ground and NO ONE is playing basketball. Even the local SEX OFFENDERS on E. Roselake Drive - Yes (check the Middleton Sex Offender registry) have a basketball hoop on the sidewalk.

Lazy - lazy - unprofessional property management - can't enforce the rules - won't enforce the rules - and hire whack jobs like "Henry Frappe" to fight their battles....rather than to fix the problems at hand.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Non enforcement of hoa rules

Monetary loss:
Helpful? 13 Yes 13 4 No 4
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 29, 2015 #1085576

I live in Middleton Lakes and agree with most of what you said. They don't take care of the weeds and let dead bushes in public areas stay there. Wanted you to know that basketball hoops are allowed in streets per our HOA rules, just not in sidewalks.

3 0 Reply

Feb 02, 2015 #940048 Chiniak, Alaska

Oh man, this has been up since the beginning of January 4th?! You gotta tell me when you post these spineless diatribes. I would’ve replied much, much sooner.
Half-baked attempts? No, they’re fully baked friend; cooked to an internal temp of 165 degrees F. But you lost me on the “he himself stated” part. I already admitted something, so you start a new thread to prove that I already admitted it? I don’t get it.
Anyway, new homeowner, eh? Cool, congrats! Home ownership is a wonderful thing! So, you saw all these issues before you bought the home, and you bought the home anyway? What's that say about you? And you type a bunch of words in all caps like the glue-sniffer from the original posts? Awesome, no problem! To each his own, right? Welcome to the block party. I think you’ll find many, many equally-nutty companions not far away. Maybe on the same street or next-door if you’re lucky!
(I can tell you’re not familiar with sarcasm, so that was me saying “I don’t believe you” in a roundabout way)
What the heck, I’ll ***. I’ve got time and think you and I might just be an e-harmony match and not know it. Let’s start again, from the top.
First, it’s Frapp, sans the “e.” I’m not an ice-filled coffee drink (unless you want me to be. Nudge-nudge, wink-wink). If you’re gonna scoop the story, at least spell the names correctly. That’s just 101. Second, I feel bad you lost so much time researching my name, so I returned the favor. Guess what turd blossom—there’s no

5 13 Reply

Feb 12, 2015 #945050 Muskogee, Oklahoma

I really don't understand; people clicking little arrows cause they think it makes a difference? If you have something to contribute to the discussion, then post it. Do you honestly think you're making a difference because you can point the little mouse button on a red arrow? It's as cowardly and trite as a post from "Anonymous," the masked HOA management vigilante who likely thinks the sex-crazed thugs in his neighborhood are responsible for the sky being blue.

3 9 Reply

Feb 13, 2015 #945287 Middleton, Idaho

Henry Crapp, the under-paid one-man-band trying to save Boardwalk Idaho property management is really just helping to bury them more. Not a thing between those two ears and if you stand close to him on a windy day - you can hear a slight "whistle" as the wind blows through his thick cranium.
I too am a home owner in Middleton Lakes and I wholeheartedly thank "anonymous" for bringing things to light around here. It is true, I counted 18 portable basketball hoops in just one section of the neighborhood this morning. All on the sidewalk facing the street - all with either big rocks or sandbags or cinder blocks weighing them down...and all of them looking ratty as h*** with NOT ONE kid playing basketball. Why doesn't America just make it standard to build new homes with permanent basketball hoops by each mailbox.
Anonymous is right, I was at the last Boardwalk Idaho meeting and it was pathetic. Those running the show were sloppy and had a fixed agenda - none of which, by the way, was aimed at fielding comments or concerns from the residents. They got out of there as soon as they could.
So, went I searched for "Boardwalk Idaho" on Google to contact them - I saw the Pissed-Consumer search results instead. Maybe if all of the residents start posting problems here - they will get addressed sooner than if you beg to "Boardwalk Idaho" and grow old waiting for them to do something about it.
As far as Henry Crapp - well, at least he is amusing but (1) he does not live in our

9 3 Reply

Feb 14, 2015 #945617 Lexa, Arkansas

Nice play on the name. Haven’t heard that once since Junior High. Stay classy Cindy.
So now there’s 18 portable hoops? The number of sex offending ballers has doubled since Anonymous posted in early January? Wow, maybe we’ll be seeing some NBA draft prospects out of Middleton sometime in a few years? But you make it sound like if there’s a hoop, a kid must play ball, right? I just looked out my window and my neighbors a few houses down have a portable hoop in their driveway, and nobody is showing off their skills. . . I understand it’s early in the morning, there’s frost on the ground, and most people are probably relaxing---but there’s a hoop, and not one ball in sight. . . I’m sounding the alarm and calling the basketball police. The madness ends now.
Anyway, I said it once, and I’ll say it again, I don’t know a thing about Boardwalk. I don’t like HOAs. I don’t like management. I don’t like riding my bike in the snow. But what I really don’t like Cindy (very cool that you used your first name, but no last?) are people that get off on trying to “rally the troops” with opinions, falsehoods and unsupported facts. Maybe Anonymous is Brian Williams in disguise; and if not, there’s a spot opening up on the Nightly News he might like to apply for.
So, you went to a meeting, good for you. I think that if you’re going to be an active member of your neighborhood, you should go. Applause applause. However, please share more about the concerns you had? If it had

4 7

Feb 14, 2015 #945621 Austin, Texas

More Red Arrows!! More Red Arrows!! More Red Arrows!

5 11
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Boardwalk Association Management. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Boardwalk Association Management.
Filing a new complaint about