Boulder Creek, California

I was in line for a ride with my child when your security came up and said I was about to get kicked out for how I was talking to my children when all I was trying to do was get them pumped up for the ride.The people behind us created a story that wasn't true because they were mad we got in front of them and then I got treated like I criminal when I was just trying to take my children on rides!

I am very upset and I almost got kicked out by their word instead of my

Own accord because they were mad about the line situation. I had to waste my money and remove my children because I was being harassed by your security. So now my children and I cannot have a fun time because people want to getaway about lines and make up lies about people? So if someone doesn't like the line and they say something you harass a family until they leave because that is what happened to me and my children even after I paid for my rights to let them have fun.

I hope this is addressed because if not I am bringing my harrasement case to higher officials.My kids deserve to have fun without being treated like this for no real reason other than speculation and reason....

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Boardwalk Association Management. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Boardwalk Association Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Boardwalk Association Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Boardwalk Association Management?

Comments